The Learning Experience of The PMP

 As for the PMP, I first learned about it from my direct supervisor. Due to my work, I realized the importance of both soft and hard skills in project management, so I decided to learn the PMP, hoping to combine theory with practice effectively to change the fixed thinking in the past and gradually improve my project management ability so that I can make what I say and do what I do reasonably.

The most important step in learning PMP is, of course, the choice of the training institution. As for myself, through understanding and recommend of my leaders and colleagues and the inquiry on some training institutions by the Internet, I finally choose an institution called SPOTO after comparing them. At first, there is fear and worry in my heart to pay money to sign up without much attention from this institution because learning the courses, learning materials, and the learning results may have no guarantee. Finally, I found that I really consider too much. Read More…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are some good Bluetooth headsets?

BEST FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER IN DOHA 2020

How can I connect a wireless mouse?